Hand applique

Monday, October 17, 2016

Small works in progress....

This past weekend I managed to sew a "sew together bag" using brand new fabrics that arrived at the shop last week :-)  I just love these bags, you can use them for just about anything, and they are fun to make as well!  I think they look super cool with all different fabrics for the pockets, but for this one I decided to keep it simple. 

On my to do list this week is definitely quilting this small tabletopper.  I think it needs to be done in October (just because it has orange and black in it...LOL)- and next week I leave for Houston!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh wish I was brave enough to do the sew together bag........I would love to have one...........one day I will get brave.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on the Sew Together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag in those gorgeous new fabrics Anne Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!