Hand applique

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A finish!

Well, I did quilt my small table topper, the only thing left is hand stitching the binding down, but that will have to wait until after my trip to the States.

So instead of finishing my table topper completely I decided I needed a new wallet for my trip....
I used the Necessary Clutch Wallet pattern, and it was super easy to follow!

My finished wallet matches my bag I made last year... you can see that post here

This past weekend the shop had a stand and workshops at the "kofte weekend" ( traditional knitting) at the Savalen hotel and spa, so I started a new jacket for myself.... not sure when it will be finished though..... It was a really nice weekend with lots of knitters.

We even visited Santa Claus- did you know he lives very close to me??  This is his mailroom- lots of letters for him to read!
This is Santa's house at Savalen- just needs snow and it will be perfect!  
I have some secret sewing going on as well for the SSCS swap..... this is my 10th year in the swap, and I am super excited!!!!  It is so much fun to make something for my partner :-)  
Well, I'm off to work, then this afternoon we are heading to Gardermoen since our flight to Houston leaves super early tomorrow morning.  I am really looking forward to Market- I'll try to write a post while I'm there!
Thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!