Hand applique

Friday, January 1, 2016

SSCS finally arrived in Australia

It took a little over a month, but finally the SSCS swap presents I mailed in November arrived at Cheryl's in Australia.  I enjoyed stalking Cheryl's blog, and soon discovered she loves snowmen, like myself :-)

This bag is from a pattern by Wenche Wolff Hatling, and it was so much fun to make it, I might just have to make one more for myself.
I hope you all had a great Christmas, and a fun New Year's Eve.  
I am so looking forward to the new year and all the fun I plan on having in my sewing room!  Time to use fabrics from my stash I think.  At least that is my plan.  But of course I will still get new fabrics, I just need to sew MORE!  Sound like a good plan or what??
Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts you made Cheryl. Happy New Year. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts...snowmen and Christmas, yep that sounds like Cheryl! Have a great 2016 with lots of sewing time (and new fabrics! - he he he)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect gifts for me Anne Heidi. LOVED them both immensely and will treasure them. Thakyou so very much xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!