Hand applique

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Quilt Market

At Quilt Market I finally go to meet Sherri in person.  We have "known" each other for years through blogging, and she was even my "Stitchers angel" in a swap many years ago.  The little zippered pouch she gave me in the swap holds all my knitting accessories!

Sherri and her daughter Chelsi had a brand new fabric line with Moda, and I just loved their booth!

Sherri has a lot of great patterns, and I was lucky to be able to buy a fat quarter pack at sample spree of the new "Valley" fabric line.

Yeey! I even got a mini charm pack- Thank you Sherri!  I have started making the blocks for "Hope Chest" which is the gorgeous quilt in the middle of the booth.
Thank you again Sherri- it was great meeting you in real life :-)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne Heidi, how wonderful to meet your cyber-friend, face to face! I like Sherri's designs too - have fun with those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of our meet up in 2009, such a good memory. I love that charm pack, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to meet you as well...one of my favorite parts of market! Thank you for the kind words!

    Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool to meet Sherri.............I've been following her for years too............and now she is a designer.............woohoo............

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!